We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
- Prepare and review draft agreements or letters for a routine transaction to ensure the draft agreement or letter is in accordance with applicable regulations and legislation.
- Providing legal advice, opinions, advice and legal assistance as well as having legal implications for work units that need to be associated with simple or routine transactions to ensure that the company’s interests are fulfilled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Carry out and prepare legal documents in connection with routine corporate activities to ensure the fulfillment of company obligations as stated in the company’s articles of association.
- Collect and process data or information needed for a case so that comprehensive data can be obtained which can strengthen the company’s legal position on the case.
- Conduct research and analysis of applicable laws and regulations, especially those related to company activities and provide advice to related work units so that the company’s activities are in accordance with these laws and regulations.
- Monitor and coordinate with related work units regarding permits that must be owned by the company to ensure the licenses do not expire.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, with min. GPA 3.25
- Master Degree in Law would be beneficial
- Min 2 years experience in the field of corporate law
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have good competencies in Legal Drafting, Legal Analysis, Legal Research, and Legal Compliance
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Have excellent communication (written & spoken) in English and Bahasa
Apply online Klick here.
10 July 2019