We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Responsible for performing marketing responsibilities as per assigned regions to achieve annual sales targets as well as to develop and maintain a portfolio of premium export customers.
- Assist the Region International Marketing Manager in the development of marketing strategy and plans to achieve annual targets in line with corporate objectives.
- Maintain and assist the development of high-value customer relationships through continuous interaction with clients.
- Address current issues and anticipate potential problems related to marketing activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide supporting documents for contract negotiation, reporting, shipping process and payments to ensure smooth marketing operations.
- Prepare high-quality proposals and tenders and other administrative duties as required.
- Analyze market trends to enable the Region International Marketing Department to make timely and accurate marketing decisions and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Business / Engineering
- Min 3 years experience as a Marketer for a mining company
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong competency in Supply Chain Management, Market Knowledge Management, and Customer Satisfaction
- Good command in English both writing and oral
Apply online Klick here.
10 July 2019