As a Software Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will assist in defining scope and sizing of work and anchor Proof of Concept developments.
You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for business needs. We need people who are willing to learn and great passion in solving problem using technology.
- Develop, improve, and maintain high quality of the architecture and codebase.
- Mentor development team members.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with backend, frontend, quality assurance, documentation engineer, product owner, and etc.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Keep abreast about new advances in own technology areas and propose the implementation of state-of-art technology.
- Lead in research and proof of concept activities
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in advanced technologies as an architect / lead.
- Preferable having a national / international certificate from trusted institutions recognized by professional organizations.
- Strong passion in technology, programming & software development.
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, and pragmatic aspects of programming.
- Very good analytical and logical thinking.
- Firm grasp in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Good experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, reliability, microservices, SaaS architecture.
- Very good experience in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Very good experience using cloud service such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software).
- Good experience in mobile development.
- Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management
- Experienced using Docker & CI/CD deployment.
- Good Knowledge and experience in NodeJS, Golang, or Python.
- Very good knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
- Good Practice using Gitflow.
- Familiarity with test driven development.
How to apply:
13 May 2019 – 15 July 2019